Problem: Creating captions is a headache
Creating subtitles and captions for your LinkedIn videos is time-consuming and painful. You could pay someone to do it for you, but that’s expensive and the turnaround time could be days or even weeks. There is a faster and easier way: An automated caption generator powered by artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
Solution: Automated caption generator
Sonix uses the latest artificial intelligence to create subtitles and captions automatically for your LinkedIn videos. Simply upload your video file to Sonix and you’ll receive a full transcript of your video in less than 6 minutes. From there you just export an SRT (SubRip Subtitle) file and insert it into your video on LinkedIn. It’s that simple.
Step-by-step: Automated subtitles & captions step-by-step
- Upload your file to Sonix (https://sonix.ai)
- Click Transcribe
- Once you receive your transcript (approx 6 minutes), open your transcript
- Click EXPORT and choose “SubRip subtitle file (*.srt)”
- From the LinkedIn “Start a post” box, click the video icon
- Once the video preview appears, click the edit icon (small pencil) in the upper right corner below the X.
- Click “Select file” and choose the file you exported from Sonix and click save.
- You can add additional text or hashtags to your post and then click post.
- You will get a notification once the video is uploaded, processed, and ready to view.
That’s it. It only takes a few minutes to create captions. No more headaches creating subtitles manually!